View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 01:47 PM   #5

@rks
Thanks for the tire info. I have been researching tires and my width was an issue. I only have .25-.40 in clearance on the left rear shock and the ones you listed will clear and give me a larger diameter. Michelin City grips will work. They will be both front and rear same compound and I see no issues with that. I am not a corner cruncher or twisty rider. I am all for the ride lol.
With taller gears and those tires I can get her there. I use GPS (Tom-Tom and Phone ) to check my speeds as the Chinese speedo is way off. I hit 65-70 mph with the Chinese speedo and I know that is not right lol. Seeing as I can not build my hot rod cars anymore I can do the scooter/bike a lot easier and the cost is perfect. Hope to have some info and videos up soon starting with the base set up (Stock) on up to the simple mods. My cousin and I are getting ready to build some scooters as drag bikes as test beds for future info and parts reliability. Shoot for the price of the 170cc bbk without doing a block bore is not bad. I know my son is building a 350 sbc with pop ups and all performance alum. heads etc etc. and the money he has spent I could have bought a Burgman 200.
Chime in and have fun...

Heedehcheenuh
Chuck D
Ride on.....

Login or Register to Remove Ads