View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 06:11 PM   #14

OK I hit a wall ... sort of. I have done a few runs and she has maxed the torque and speed at 50-53 mph (GPS) up hill around 7000-7200 rpm. Do I need more air / fuel / or both? Lets say stock is 24mm and I am looking into the polished intake with a 26mm-28mm (not to large) carb to get more air and both carbs can be had with jets to richen or learn her out (I prefer rich to save motor). Also what is up with the cam ratios?!?! I know small block Chevy cams- heads-intake performances but I am new to the scooters lol. I know the gear ratio will be best for the BBK in the future but right now I am looking at carb / intake / air filter to change that will work with the 150cc and be adjustable with the BBK in the future.
I have been down and out for over a week now (R.A. has kick my butt big time) from my left knee and leg being swollen the size of a volley ball. The motor is sill not broke in yet , still under 500 miles, and I want to ride ... so bad. The weather also has been picking at me but hey that happens living in the south east.

Heedehcheenuh
Chuck D
Ride on.....