View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 07:01 PM   #13

Im thinking of replacing carb because im slowly relplacing every single part cause some where one of the parts isnt working. If i replace everything ill eventually replace a broken part. Im running a 50mm BBK and have ported polished head with big exhaust and intake valve that come with 24 mm carb. This set up has ran PERFECT for 4k. So changiing needle possition i dont think would help it from being overly rich, also i do.t think changing jets would help since it ran perfect for 4k with good plug color. However when it crapped out while riding just now i turned the engine off and pulled plug and i think it looks bad color (hoever im colorblind so i cant match it up to plug chart. So can you folks tell me whst the color indicates? Also the head and bbk and carb came from scrappy dog scooters. First thing on there page under 139qmb performance. I just bought sea foam and am going to pull off gas tank and check petcock for glogging or anything non normal. However if the plug was the color of being too rich then i doubt petcock was problem

*also i blocked off auto choke so it cant effect engine. It didnt fix problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0367.jpg (87.4 KB, 6 views)