View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #25

Keep replacing regulators then. If you don't want to do actual diagnosing work. You'll find the problem eventually when you just end up replacing every component you suspect might be the issue.

Diagnosing problems is a methodical method. I'm trying over the internet to help you, likely with a multimeter I could easily diagnose the problem in about 15 minutes. But it takes more directed and sometimes more tedious diagnosing procedure to guide someone through an electrical system.

But if you know more about the wiring system and know it's good 100% then why do you have electrical issues to begin with.

Like people here have said you replaced the regulator three times. Doing it a fourth time won't help. The only other two possibilities are wiring or the stator. If you're sure it's not wiring, and I can think of a couple wiring possibilities that can give you the symptoms you describe, then it has to be the stator. Do you want to risk replacing the stator and have the problem still be there? That's a rather costly diagnosing procedure. When the advice I gave to help diagnose is 100% free. Only costs a little bit of time and effort.

But if you know more than me...