Thread: 2017 Adly RT50
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 10:38 AM   #8

Oh boy, I hope they were messing with me! I dropped the RT50 off to get the bbk installed. If a dealer installs the Bintelli approved bbk the warranty does not void. The kit is a nice cast iron, plated cylinder walls with a matching head. Forgot the "brand" but its Taiwan made. Dealer told me they normally DONT HAVE TO RE-JET FOR A BBK!? What, it will lean seize! Again, I hope they are joking. I have about 2 weeks of deep data collecting on the stock motor so if something does go wrong I can prove it was their fault. I work in the emissions engineering field for a highly respected small engines company, so I have access to some very nice resources. Finally, the whole thing came up to $360ish. The bbk was around $250! and install labor was around $100. Fingers crossed they do it right and I dont have to get ugly. Only reason I didnt do it myself is I dont want to loose the warranty and the extra beast mode motor I was going to toss on the RT50 needs more work than Im willing to put into it right now.