View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 08:26 AM   #4

Thanks

Thanks for your replies.

@ Scooter - I have saw gotta scoots review I believe, just was no info on de-restricting from what I remember. Do you have a link to that review by any chance? I will try and track the review down.

@Roscoe. I have saw the Naraku Big Bore Kit online as well. I told a couple people about this and my mechanic, they informed me those kits are not good kits and the piston does not fit right. The mechanic I go to told me that he has had nothing but problems with those kits and would never recommend installing one. I went on the website I found the kit and called the people directly which they told me that big bore kit was a misprint and not for my engine. Problem with the free flowing exhaust is I can not find any that are compatible with my engine model, all I find are exhaust for the 139qmb or qmj. Can those be used? As far as jetting the carb, CDI, ect I'm not sure how much extra that is going to give me but my question goes back to compatibility will any carburetor jet fit? When I search online I see them specific to models like gy6 or 139qmb. The restrictor spacer would be great I just dont know what to look for in that. Does the restrictor spacer need to be engine specific as well? Or is it a universal piece. Thanks again for your reply.