View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 10:29 AM   #2

I would suggest Zuma Forums but the site is dead, especially in the 50cc section. Zumas R Us have been around for a long time, and you should email them and ask for suggestions on the roller weights in regards to you tune and body weight. They should be able to point you in the right direction. It sounds like your transmission tune is way off, and it needs to be dialed in. I hate tuning transmissions and bug a friend at work for help when needed. One day I will get around to doing my 98 Zuma. I have a Malossi cast 70cc, free flow intake, 17.5 Stage 6 carb, carbon reed pedals, Malossi Wild Lion exhaust, Multivar 2000 variator, NCY secondary sheave (my OEM is damaged) and all related jets, rollers and springs. I despise pod filters but did order a clear OEM style air box. Just lazy and have yet to get around to mess with it. Using a Lamda exhaust reader along with plug seat temp and air/fuel readings to tune. Hate soft seizes from poor jetting and flat spots from bad transmission tuning. I just sold a 2001 Zuma for $400. Hit 45mph solid. Has a Leo Vince ZX-R exhaust, Multivar 2000 variator, free flow intake, carbon reeds, up jetted on stock carb, white torque spring and some minor port work done.