View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 01:52 PM   #13

Hey guys! I'm back. I brought (rode) the scoot home from it's storage place. Started right up and ran like a champ. Same issue however, after it's warmed up it gets fussy and dies on deceleration and is sometimes difficult to restart. It does have the smogger "stuff" still in it and I've reviewed a number of online pages but I'm still not entirely certain what I should/should not remove. I'm attaching pictures of the inside (if it works). I understand how the fuel is fed via vacuum to the carb but there are some extraneous tubes that I'm not sure of. This weekend I might try to re-gap the valved to .004 and .005 for intake and exhaust respectively. Finally, should the various tubes for fuel, air, etc. (other than the obvious ones that are MUCH larger) all be the same size? It seems (using the same size all around) sometimes they go on snugly, others are loose any yet others need to be wrestled on the various fittings. Any other advice would be much appreciated! =)

Last edited by Ebuddy; 05-01-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Trying to get pictures to work....