Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 50cc - 124cc

Old 06-25-2024, 11:32 PM   #1

Rainbow LED

Getting this rainbow bad ass LED for my Honda Navi have the backing acrylic with sealant to fill in space for back of light coming Friday. Getting headlight tomorrow.

Think it's easy to do?
x.com/MichaelMurphyKO/status/1805752447253500050?t=DedyD4sRphzd-r_2qOs99Q&s=19

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 06-27-2024, 08:45 AM   #2

I have an acquaintance who loves shorting stuff out! He put underside lights on a SYM Cabo 200 and it melted the ECU! Turned out a wire came loose and shorted out. He then gets a nice clean Yamaha Zuma 2-stroke and all it needed was a battery. Instead of going to WalMart and buying a $35 correct battery he cuts the wires going to the battery box to put in a Nicad battery. While cutting out the wires to fit the Nicad he also cut out the battery fuse. That Zuma is STILL a basket case because the new owner refuses to buy a service manual so he can safely add in a new inline fuse. Don't be dumb like the guys above!

The lights shouldn't be hard to install, and they also shouldn't draw too much power since they are LED. Having nice solid connections is the most important since 2-wheel vehicles vibrate so much. We have a crew of Can-Am Ryker and Spyder owners in my area who have crazy lights on their rides! Things look like UFO's coming down the street! My wife is still thinking of getting a Ryker. If she does I'll do all the lights as well!