Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Member Reviews & Reports > Parts & Accessories

Old 11-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #1

When I had my motorcycle repair shops in N.H. I found that there were only certain vendors that I would deal with! A lot must think that you will pass their screw-ups on to your customers. That's unfortunately the way business is done now. It used to be that your name was your reputation. In other words-I'll take it to Irish because I know it will be done the correct way. Unfortunatly it's hard to get good work now , unless you have a private shop do the work! Shop owners don't want to pay their mechanics to do it correctly. Sorry for the rant , this just reminded me of how things are now. When I left the only shop that I didn't own , I told my wife "I'll never work for a shop that I don't own again!" Irish
P.S. Be glad that you know the correct parts! Many would have just used whatever they got in the mail , thinking-I don't think this is right but it's what they sent me!

Login or Register to Remove Ads