Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Scooter Media > Videos

Old 06-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #1

You Me and the Road

Hey don't know if y'all have seen this. I stumbled upon it last night while investigating the Cali Classic 125.
It's an indie film, idealistic and at points trite but not the standard coming-of-age flick. That's if you come of age at 28.

Anyway it had two of my favorite things, scooters and roller coasters. What's not to like !

Me You and the Road

Jonathon Simon and David Miles, both in their late 20′s, are completely fed up with their lives, their jobs, lack of money, and lack of inspiration. They have nothing to show for their lives, and to fix their problem, they decide to sell everything they have and go on a cross country road trip, on 40mph scooters. Me, You & the Road is not the typical fun-loving road trip movie viewers are used to, but an art house film about the journey of two men, as they struggle to find their way through life, and what it means to truly live. The film is intertwined with subtle themes and complex life and relationship issues.

http://c-ifilms.com/me-you-the-road/

Be Big,
AMAC

SYM RV200 Evo
Lance "Cali Classic" 125
MC-95-250 Reverse Trike

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/amac1680/rv200-evo

Login or Register to Remove Ads