Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Free Classifieds > Scooters for Sale

Old 12-31-2015, 09:21 PM   #1

2014 YY250T (Bali model) asking $1000

I have a silver Bali I'd like to see go to a good home. It's got 1231 miles, everything works. Did a complete teardown and thorough PDI. Replaced all fluids and hoses, checked all torques, lubed and taped all electrical connections. Have pictures. Lightened up variator weights a little, ran Mobil fossil oil first 500 then switched to syn. Great bike, just have too many of them. Desmogged and rejetted but I kept everything to put back original if that's your thing. It runs so much better after the desmog though. I leave a good smog system alone, but this wasn't one of them. I also JB welded the auto enrichner/ bystarter port. Original is still on the carb, but you would need a new carb if you want a by starter. I can still get it started when it's 40 degrees, just pump the throttle and hit it 2 or 3 times. I have recent videos of me running errands on it, also have a bunch of pictures of it. Look for RostaBenny on you tube, pm me for pictures or questions. I'm in San Antonio Tx. Thanks.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-06-2016, 04:01 PM   #2

Is this still for sale?