Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old 07-17-2018, 12:39 AM   #1

Additional documents attached.

Additional documents attached.

The interesting thing is, this woman at RnD Moto told me in a Messenger chat about 8 days ago they only bought inventory and were a new business and asked me to remove my negative review, so I said I would if she could provide me with documents proving this and that Rick has NO connection whatsoever to them, she said she would get back to me last Monday.
Monday came and went, the rest of the week did too with no response, that was when I did further research and found the business licenses in Ricks' name etc., which pretty well nixes what the lady claimed, and explains why she never got back to me Monday!

RnD's own people claimed in their response to the BBB complaint I filed AND to me in a messenger chat that they simply bought Rick's INVENTORY and that they were a "new business"- that was their claim, but when you think about it it makes no sense at all, especially since they claim to be a NEW business, so since they got a state issued business license in April it would have THEIR name on it as owner/agent, NOT some guy that they claim sold them his INVENTORY!

His name also would not be on THEIR business PayPal account as Payee it would be on his own PayPal acct connected to his own bank acct not theirs.

As if this wasn't enough, the other night, on the RnD Moto Facebook page under my one star review there suddenly in a 10-24 hour period, a few of them posted "11 hours ago" were 7 five star reviews

I checked every one of the profiles of those 7 reviews, only one even had a motorcycle on it at all, but then there was this one with about a 70 year old woman who posted nothing on her timeline for a year other than updating her picture, no scooter content at all, and her last post she made on her timeline over a year ago was a two line reply, now suddenly she pops up out of the blue to post an entire paragraph of review on a MOTORCYCLE page??? she doesn't strike me as a motorcycle rider! Sorry if I don't buy the validity of that, she's some employee's MOM asked to post there, LOL!

Despite this "Helmut" (Rick for sure) guy's claim in a slam on me-I don't need, or have anyone else "directing me", nor is anyone else on this or any other forum leading my hand and no one here has anything to do with MY complaint or fact finding efforts, instead, I am one who paid for an order for scooter parts never received that I waited about 2 weeks for, who had to waste my time and 3 more weeks waiting for PayPal and Visa to investigate, watch them give Rick 2 additional weeks to respond which he never did, and then their refunding my money.
Meanwhile I had to go find parts I was waiting on- elsewhere, like partskit.com who had everything I needed, I also purchased a new crate engine.

I don't buy his silly claims about anyone "ripping off" scrappydog at all, if a refund was given to a customer or anyone else by Paypal or Visa then THEIR investigation(s) sided with the customer based on the documentation and proof provided to them, other complaints of a similar nature no doubt would have helped them make a determination.

What I don't like is any businesses who take people's hard earned money and then file for bankruptcy, skip town, leave them hanging waiting for orders that they don't get, change their business name to come back as a "new" business to escape their screwed up business practices, liars, cheats, lousy customer service etc., and I don't hesitate to go to the BBB, PayPal, Visa, the police, or go public to get satisfaction for a wrong, and to let others avoid a similar problem.

I GOT my money back, but it was not a refund from Rick/RnD Moto, it was credited back by PayPal and Visa who never got a response from the merchant at all, so the deadline for his response came and went, and they decided in my favor.
I am posting the documents to counter what I see are BS claims being made by these people that the documents I attached show otherwise, I don't want to see other scooter enthusiasts screwed over or fooled as so many in Google search and on other scooter forums has shown.

Take this information and the documentation to use as you see fit and use it or don't use it, I put it out for people to know about my findings and they can decide whether they want to do business with these people or not, there a re LOTS of scooter parts outfits out there that don't have this shady baggage behind them, TaoTao's own main website hyperlinks to partskit.com (formerly Eagle ATV) for parts, every plastic body part and repair part I bought for my TaoTao fit perfectly like OEM, what more would I need than that?

There's good dealers and parts suppliers out there, do some research, ask others who bought parts, and be safe.

One additional bit of information, "Helmut" posted elsewhere;

Quote:
Rick is on site now at RnD Moto in St. George and easy to find at the major intersections of Sunset Blvd and Dixie Blvd, and the phone number is publicly posted as...
So this means he just ADMITTED on public forum that RnD Moto is NOT a new business who simply bought INVENTORY as they CLAIMED to me and to the BBB in their response that is now public record on the BBB web site! (screenshot attached)
The lie of ; "we took over Scrappy inventory this is not the same business" is quite "telling" in light of this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 4.jpg (54.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 4 copy.jpg (68.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg rnHEiXG.jpg (71.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 24.jpg (79.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 23.jpg (57.1 KB, 1 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by TaoTao2018; 07-17-2018 at 01:27 AM.