Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #1

From So Cal (La Habra), new Puma Falcon and I need info

Hey peoples, I got a black 2013 Puma Falcon 150cc and I love it so far. Have about 200 miles on it. Only issue is when I start it first thing in the morning after it sat in the garage over night, it dies out when idling. I have to roll the throttle several times while warming up or it will die and I have to start it again. I dont think its the battery as I have it hooked up to a tender to keep the battery fully charged. It always starts up fast but after about a minute, it starts to dies and then it does.

After its fully warmed up when riding around, its fine. Just annoying how I have to keep rolling the throttle in the morning to keep it from dying. Any help would be greatly appreicated! I have a 5 year warranty but would rather just try to do it myself as I want to learn.

I'm new to scooters/motorcycles and dont know a whole lot of lingo and parts name. I barely found out what a carburator does after doing research, lol. Please send me in the right direction with links and teach the basic and such as parts, what they do and pictures. I really want to learn all about a scooter mechanically should something come up that I need to fit. Thanks for your time peoples! :-)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Tags
information, newbie, parts