Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Lefty can you post your name & address too, just so we know who you are? Can't ever be too careful these days, ya know?

And yes, my name is Mike... no mystery at all. It's all been stated.

I sent an email to Lee (Dawg), so I'm sure he'll post when he gets a chance. Hopefully that will calm down all you conspiracy theorists.

And by the way, the 'forum' is not registered with Godaddy, the domain is.. two different things.

Sorry I do not give out my name and address to people I do not know. Shit for all I know someone will come and ring my doorbell and blow me away I am a Disabled Nam Vet and let me tell you bullets hurt

You say it is not registered with Godaddy, do you want me to put up the Registration info from Godaddy? I am asking because it has personal stuff like your address email your registered it under etc.. Or maybe you want me to send it to you.

But anywhos I am done with this and I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS that are thanking me for just trying to look out for the folks on here.

Lets hope I am still alive and well after this, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN(HAHA).
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #47

Same here , I would imagine your power sports are Chinese make . I have a decent amount of parts on hand here in Queens . I work in Manhattan , keep it in mind . I don't know any places to get parts in the tri state area . If you know of parts local let me know .

John
Old 01-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Sorry I do not give out my name and address to people I do not know. Shit for all I know someone will come and ring my doorbell and blow me away I am a Disabled Nam Vet and let me tell you bullets hurt

You say it is not registered with Godaddy, do you want me to put up the Registration info from Godaddy? I am asking because it has personal stuff like your address email your registered it under etc.. Or maybe you want me to send it to you.

But anywhos I am done with this and I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS that are thanking me for just trying to look out for the folks on here.

Lets hope I am still alive and well after this, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN(HAHA).
Lefty
Oh, but you're sending other people all my info? I'd hate for someone to 'blow' me away too, you'd probably be responsible for that. Well, atleast it's documented now.

I don't think you quite understand how the internet works.. like I said, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy, the forum is not. Just correcting your wording a bit.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvnacman View Post
Same here , I would imagine your power sports are Chinese make . I have a decent amount of parts on hand here in Queens . I work in Manhattan , keep it in mind . I don't know any places to get parts in the tri state area . If you know of parts local let me know .

John
Actually they're Japanese, but I'll definitely keep you in mind, thanks. I have a couple friends with chinese makes.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #50

Are you guys doing your own repairs ? If you get frustrated or stumped pick up the phone , that is why it is there .

John

Old 01-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #51

Yea I do all my own repairs for the most part.

Thanks, appreciate it!
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #52

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Oh, but you're sending other people all my info? I'd hate for someone to 'blow' me away too, you'd probably be responsible for that. Well, atleast it's documented now.

I don't think you quite understand how the internet works.. like I said, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy, the forum is not. Just correcting your wording a bit.
Quote:
The domain IS registered with GoDaddy the forum is not
WOW!! What a revelation that is

NO BIG SECRECT just go to GoDaddy.com it is all there for the BILLIONS OF INTERNET NON SAVEY PEOPLE to see. You might think your smart but remember there is always someone smarter and you and it will bite you in the butt.
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #53

ALL I want to say is good job Mike (Admin)
Old 01-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #54

Thanks!

Lefty, I really don't understand you. You must be smarter.

For the third time.. yes, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy.. no one ever claimed it wasn't and no one ever said it was a secret. lmao

I need a drink.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #55

That is good that you do not understand me keeps you on your toes, gets the juices flowing in the brain and that is how new and wonderfull things happen. Lets forget about it and I will join you in that drink, DEAL?
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up

Last edited by Lefty; 01-25-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #56

I am just happy we actually have someone running the forum fulltime now and not a part time person, medman did good but we needed a full time admin or mod

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers
Old 01-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
Whatever, the dude doesn't have a spare 5 minutes in the last 48 hours, but has time for phone calls...
@winn yea medman (doug) is extremely busy, his in in the medical prof. 3/4 of his staff is off with the flu. i guess it was more important to take care of patients, then deal with a 'forum'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutzthedeal View Post
Whoa, Nelly. Having your e-mail address in no way gives hackers access to your computer. That is absolutely false. I've worked on computers and networks for 22 years and while I may know jack shid about scooters, I know computers.

Having your e-mail address will allow a so-inclined person to send you junk mail, or, to sign you up to receive a bunch of junk mail you don't want. This is why e-mail services have spam filters. On Yahoo! Mail, for example, you don't have to ever read spam. You just click "empty" on the spam folder or just set it up to automatically empty spam. Yes, some will still get through, but when you click on them as spam, the e-mail service's spam
@ ADMIN-EVERYONE--all i know is i got a ton of spam the 1st day.
its a LOT less today, but its still GUCCI BAGS , bicycles, dresses the kind of stuff, that was spaming the pro board site. still DO NOT believe it was coincidence , but i know less about computers than scooters. i know not to open spam, hell i dont even open mail from names i dont know, Mike-that is why i asked you to identify urself

and DAMIT i forgot to change color and font again.

Oh by the way anyone who cares--Lee was made a offer he couldnt turn it down, so he sold SD
Old 01-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #58

Glad he did cause he sure wasnt doing nothing for it

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers
Old 01-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #59

Well if SD was sold then I APOLOGIZE TO ALL for causeing a RUCKUS.

MIKE I specially Apologize to you "PEACE".
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #60

i hope it wasnt taken as causing a ruckus
i hope it is taken for what it was

looking out for the members

thanks