Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2015, 05:55 AM   #2

As a relatively new user or member of this forum, I can attest to the fact that many times I have hoped for more people to interact with. Unfortunately most people come here, get an answer to their question and never hang around to answer anyone else s questions, provide feedback or even say thank you.

Also the time of day when you are seeking input influences things. The admin here instituted a feedback system where users can "thumbs up or down" a particular reply recently and many have not noticed. Another feature he needs to add is an email that includes links to new comments/replies which would keep convo's going and make it easier on members. There are other things he could do, but I am sure that he is like the rest of us, very busy with our daily lives.

Yes, there are plenty of other scooter forums and some have some terrific info that is shared, but you should take the time to read their Terms of Service and more importantly read what the site staff talks about relevant to the forum. One very popular platform tracks their members AND visitors through cookies and malware- not a good idea. As a matter of fact, I had membership at a couple others and terminated them.