Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Old 11-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #1

I Know I will get flake on this but when someone puts down another guys speed numbers WHEN his own numbers are so far out and unrealistic, but yet nobody questions his claimed speeds.

Talking about his bike not going 56mph, I would highly question yours doing 65mph with what you have on it. It is basically stock, you have nothing on it that will get those numbers. You would need taller tranny gears and more power to your motor to achieve those speeds. What you have on it will not get you 65 maybe 55mph is more like it. Everybody totes high speeds GPS VERFIED(YEA RIGHT) NOT ONE can take a Video of going down the road reading the GPS(ever wonder why). What I say is a lot of us maybe were born late but not yesterday(HAHA).

You many not like what I say but I just get tired of people toting unrealistic numbers that causes other folks with the same scoots to say HOW COME MINE only does this and that. The truth of the matter is the one toting the unrealistic numbers is not telling the truth. I don't understand why people do that, maybe it's just to try an impress the others. I know what someone can expect out of a 50, 150, 250 depending on what they changed on it.

The 157QMJ stock puts out little over 8hp the 1P little over 9hp and your better off with the 157QMJ because you can build that sucker up really good all the way from 149.6 to 232cc's. While the 1P not many motor performance parts are available.
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy

Login or Register to Remove Ads