Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #16

i posted this one there fb page a review i found online edit i did delete this post on fb
My 17 yr old son bought a scooter about a month ago from Jerry at Scooters 2 go on Didvision in GR. They had advertised a scooter my son was interested in for $699. (my son had saved up $900 last year for buying a scooter this spring) Jarod, my son wanted to go to Scooters 2 Go by himself though I offered to go with him. He insisted on doing it himself which of I was proud of. When my son arrived home on his new scooter he began to tell me how things went. He was smiling ear to ear about his first "big" purchase. When I asked how much money it left him in out of the money he saved up he said just a few dollars....Turns out he told Jerry about saving up money all year for it and even bragged how much he saved to him. Well this sleeze bag must have seen my son coming a mile away...still not real savvy when it comes to purchase transactions this large, he believed every word Jerry from Scooters 2 Go said when he told him that the price on this one (even though advertised for $699) was $849....$900 with tax. WOW, exactly the same amount my son had svaed up. I immediately went back on Craigslist to see if the same moped scooter was still advertised by them and sure enough, the exact model my son bought still being advertised for $699!!!

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by teddy554; 03-25-2013 at 04:33 PM.