Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2019, 05:54 PM   #1

Howdy from South Texas!

Hello! I'm new to the group, and I just ordered my TaoTao Eagle 150 from Texas Power Sports, to let them handle the TT&L for me since we are all in Texas. Now, as Tom Petty said, "The way-yay-ting is the hardest part!"

I've ridden bikes for 25+ years, from a 125 up to a VTX 1300 Honda, but only had one scooter before (Vino 125) back several years ago. I've never really wrenched on bikes, but I worked on cars quite a bit in my MUCH younger years, so I'm very excited to get my crate and go thru and put this one together myself.

On that note, I have found a few PDI-DIY videos, but would really appreciate some first-hand experience from those that have gone before me - you know any videos you think may be better than others or just written PDI lists/instructions (links appreciated) to do things right the first time and hopefully end up with a bike that will last. Any "I wish I woulda's" anyone would like to share with me would be great too.

Any and all solid advice is much appreciated and I look forward to first learning, and then later contributing to the community.

Login or Register to Remove Ads