Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2013, 08:50 AM   #1

CF Moto Glory Battery Cooks

Hello, the battery on my cf moto glory keeps cooking over and over again. I noticed it right away a couple years ago since it was first ordered online. At first I thought it was some kind of cooling fluid that might have run down the side of my bike and eaten away the paint but later I realized my battery was toast. I have not done any changes to the scooter, no alarm no mods. For a while I tried trickle chargers because I thought the battery's were just dying because the bike was sitting unused to long but that doesn't not seam to be the case. Each battery I have used eventually was left completely drained of fluid so something must be cooking it.

Also, one thing to note. The bike runs horribly without a good charge. Is this bike not designed to run well this way? Clearly it does not have a kick starter and it does have efi but I figured it would still run good once jumped but that's not the case here.

Anyways, I was hoping for a good starting place as to what to test or to see if anyone has had this problem and can maybe tell me the cause.

Thanks

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Tags
battery, cf moto, cooked, drained, glory