Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #1

Lefty can you post your name & address too, just so we know who you are? Can't ever be too careful these days, ya know?

And yes, my name is Mike... no mystery at all. It's all been stated.

I sent an email to Lee (Dawg), so I'm sure he'll post when he gets a chance. Hopefully that will calm down all you conspiracy theorists.

And by the way, the 'forum' is not registered with Godaddy, the domain is.. two different things.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Lefty can you post your name & address too, just so we know who you are? Can't ever be too careful these days, ya know?

I sent an email to Lee (Dawg), so I'm sure he'll post when he gets a chance. Hopefully that will calm down all you conspiracy theorists.

And by the way, the 'forum' is not registered with Godaddy, the domain is.. two different things.
Hi Mike
Pleased to meet you
Thank you ever so much for all that you have done
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank
Old 01-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha View Post
Hi Mike
Pleased to meet you
Thank you ever so much for all that you have done
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

Hi Hank, nice to meet ya!

Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #4

Quote:

Sorry I do not give out my name and address to people I do not know. Shit for all I know someone will come and ring my doorbell and blow me away I am a Disabled Nam Vet and let me tell you bullets hurt

You say it is not registered with Godaddy, do you want me to put up the Registration info from Godaddy? I am asking because it has personal stuff like your address email your registered it under etc.. Or maybe you want me to send it to you.

But anywhos I am done with this and I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS that are thanking me for just trying to look out for the folks on here.

Lets hope I am still alive and well after this, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN(HAHA).
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy
Old 01-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Sorry I do not give out my name and address to people I do not know. Shit for all I know someone will come and ring my doorbell and blow me away I am a Disabled Nam Vet and let me tell you bullets hurt

You say it is not registered with Godaddy, do you want me to put up the Registration info from Godaddy? I am asking because it has personal stuff like your address email your registered it under etc.. Or maybe you want me to send it to you.

But anywhos I am done with this and I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS that are thanking me for just trying to look out for the folks on here.

Lets hope I am still alive and well after this, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN(HAHA).
Lefty
Oh, but you're sending other people all my info? I'd hate for someone to 'blow' me away too, you'd probably be responsible for that. Well, atleast it's documented now.

I don't think you quite understand how the internet works.. like I said, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy, the forum is not. Just correcting your wording a bit.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #6

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Oh, but you're sending other people all my info? I'd hate for someone to 'blow' me away too, you'd probably be responsible for that. Well, atleast it's documented now.

I don't think you quite understand how the internet works.. like I said, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy, the forum is not. Just correcting your wording a bit.
Quote:
The domain IS registered with GoDaddy the forum is not
WOW!! What a revelation that is

NO BIG SECRECT just go to GoDaddy.com it is all there for the BILLIONS OF INTERNET NON SAVEY PEOPLE to see. You might think your smart but remember there is always someone smarter and you and it will bite you in the butt.
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy