Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 05-25-2023, 04:47 PM   #1

Hello from PappaJim

Hello scooter lovers! I'm new here. Yet I'm not new to 2 wheeled machines. Bought my 1st Harley in 1962. a Harley Hummer...$75. I'm 74 and legally blind so I can't ride safely anymore. What I need is someone who knows anything about a Daelim Delfino SH100. It's a Korean made 2 stroke that I am fixing up for my little sister. The problem I'm having is with the wiring. The service manual shows one thing, yet the scooter itself is a bit different. It also was laid down on it's right side and hasn't been licensed since 2011. I've replaced the ignition coil, CDI, regulator, starter solenoid and relay and still get no spark. The wiring diagram shows that it has a 5w 6.7ohm resister and it list but doesn't show a 30w 5.9ohm resister. the 5w 6.7 resistor is tied into the ignition system via alternator, the the other seems to be stickly for the light circuit. all continuity tests checked out. Ohms didn't and show the ignition coil as being bad. Trying to get parts or answers on this machine is a task. So ANY suggestions or help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks scooter lovers! PappaJim

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-28-2023, 02:54 AM   #2

Welcome to SD!