Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Old 01-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno711 View Post
I was all excited this morning when I opened my coffee from the mountains of Honduras.
A one pound bag was 10.99...plus shipping.Honestly speaking, I couldn't tell the difference between the 1 pound bag 100% Colombian coffee I buy under a local store brand name and paid $4.50 for it, and the coffee from Honduras. Don't get me wrong, they are both delicious..I just couldn't tell the difference.

I'm probably just not sophisticated enough....Once I become sophisticated, then I'll be able to taste the different for sure!! ;-)
When you're sophisticated only the finest coffee picked from endangered animal poop will do!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #2

WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertydude View Post
When you're sophisticated only the finest coffee picked from endangered animal poop will do!!
It really makes me wonder why someone decided to do this in the first place?

I can only come up with one possible explanation ....

An elephant accidentally got his nose into a bunch of coffee beans and ate them.

I have a hunch it was someone who sells coffee beans for a living. He had an elephant on his
property, which is not all that unusual in certain parts of the world. This coffee person
realized and became very upset after he noticed one of the elephants ate a bunch of coffee beans.

He realized how much money he lost...so he came up with a plan to get his money back.

He was just going to wait 24 hours or so and then position himself with a bucket behind the elephant.

He probably thought to clean them off at first, but then a huge idea, a light bulb moment went off in his head.....Elephants are revered in that part of the world. They're a very special animal. What a great idea it would to be to sell coffee beans that have been "blessed" by the revered elephant!

BINGO!

I'm sure its a delicacy to people in that culture.

YUK!!!!