Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Old 05-01-2021, 05:07 PM   #1

Scooter clubs

There any scooter clubs like biker clubs that have the own patches and club officers

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-02-2021, 07:29 PM   #2

The pedal start old school moped clubs work like that, with patches and stuff. Same with some vintage scooter clubs (Vespa and Lambretta) do the same thing as well. But I've never seen a modern scooter club do it. At least not a 50cc engine size. We had a pretty good modded modern scooter club here but one of the members bought a new Suzuki TU250X and I knew the club was over. Next thing I know all the scooters are up for sale so everyone can get a motorcycle.

Once in awhile someone decides to try to start another club here. The modded/high performance guys don't wanna ride with the Chinese scooters so they don't show up, and most 50cc scooter riders are just waiting to get a car, so they don't show up. And I don't show up because my scooter is my main transportation and the last thing I wanna do is go on a ride on the weekend. I jump in my car with my wife and enjoy a.c. and stereo on most weekends. Or ride my ebike.