Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 01-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #1

Hi reintroduction

Hi
Pleased to meet you all
Names Hank im a retired master chief USN and have been riding motorbikes since i was 6
At present i have an motorized schwinn, an indian chief, a 95 cc bbk redstreak and an aprilia sr 50 r factory
Love watching anime hence my handle of inuyasha
And some of my hobbies are building and operating rc vehicles, studying martial arts and collecting and practicing with projectile and edged weapons computer science gunsmithing
Oh and riding working on and modifing motorbikes of all makes and sizes
Take care and ride safely dear friends
Yours Hank

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by inuyasha; 01-24-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #2

well hello
pleased to meet ya

Old 01-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to lykos23 Send a message via Skype™ to lykos23
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha View Post
Hi
Pleasd to meet you all
Names Hank im a retired master chief USN and have been riding motorbikes since i was 6
At present i have an motorized schwinn, an indian chief, a 95 cc bbk redstreak and an aprilia sr 50 r factory
Love watching anime hence my handle of inuyasha
And some of my hobbies are building and operating rc vehicles, studying martial arts and collecting and practicing with projectile and edged weapons computer science gunsmithing
Oh and riding working on and modifing motorbikes of all makes and sizes
Take care and ride safely dear friends
Yours Hank
Very impressive, Hank! My grandfather was an Officer in the USN, thank you for your service! : salute :

Inuyasha was my favorite anime for a while, then I got into Ranma 1/2, and now I can't pick a favorite between them all, haha.

Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Garit

Old 01-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykos23 View Post
Very impressive, Hank! My grandfather was an Officer in the USN, thank you for your service! : salute :

Inuyasha was my favorite anime for a while, then I got into Ranma 1/2, and now I can't pick a favorite between them all, haha.

Yours Garit
Hi garit
Thank you my friend and it was my pleasure
I was raised with the concepts of duty honor and self sacrifice
Ranma is awesome
My latest favorite animes are
Tenchi Muyo
http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki
Soul eater
http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Eater_Wiki
Needless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Needless
Deadman wonderland
http://deadmanwonderland.wikia.com/w...onderland_Wiki
Toriko
http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Toriko_Encyclopedia
Yours Hank
Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #5

Ya know somehow this almost feels like deja vu. P.S. you've been added (I think) still trying to figure this out.

Last edited by spandi; 01-24-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #6

Well rather than starting another reintro thread I thought I would just do it here. Maybe we all can...

I am nearly 38 and live in Northern New Mexico. I am a freelance violinist who has been forced to work for a living. I currently am a project manager snd safety manager for a heavy commercial construction company. I have had the opportunity to lots of cool stuff in the past though. I was a service adviser for a Honda motorcycle shop for 3 years and also completed an apprenticeship for motorcycle mechanics with a unaffiliated shop after that. I have managed various retail stores my favorite was the violin shop however. I spent 2 years as a full time musician but a folk musician isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. We produced 2 albums and got to tour the state though. I still play in church a lot where I am a lay pastor and I play gallery openings and other special events with another violinist. We recently got to play the Governor's Mansion which was a definite honor. In my spare time I resurrect old cars, lately it's been VW's but, I mostly like old Japanese stuff. My 4 kids all like to help me with that and they are all learning to play instruments, someday I'll have a nice quintet. I have been blessed with the most wonderful lady in the world for a wife and she supports all my habits with a smile.

I have been riding my own bikes since middle school and I can remember riding on the back of my dad's dirtbikes chasing rabbits across the mesa when I was pretty small...

I love all 2 wheelers but have always wanted a scooter. I have been quite pleased with my current bike and going back to a normal motorcycle seems unlikely but you never know...

Anyway nice to meet ya!

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing
Old 01-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #7

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
Well rather than starting another reintro thread I thought I would just do it here. Maybe we all can...

I am nearly 38 and live in Northern New Mexico. I am a freelance violinist who has been forced to work for a living. I currently am a project manager snd safety manager for a heavy commercial construction company. I have had the opportunity to lots of cool stuff in the past though. I was a service adviser for a Honda motorcycle shop for 3 years and also completed an apprenticeship for motorcycle mechanics with a unaffiliated shop after that. I have managed various retail stores my favorite was the violin shop however. I spent 2 years as a full time musician but a folk musician isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. We produced 2 albums and got to tour the state though. I still play in church a lot where I am a lay pastor and I play gallery openings and other special events with another violinist. We recently got to play the Governor's Mansion which was a definite honor. In my spare time I resurrect old cars, lately it's been VW's but, I mostly like old Japanese stuff. My 4 kids all like to help me with that and they are all learning to play instruments, someday I'll have a nice quintet. I have been blessed with the most wonderful lady in the world for a wife and she supports all my habits with a smile.

I have been riding my own bikes since middle school and I can remember riding on the back of my dad's dirtbikes chasing rabbits across the mesa when I was pretty small...

I love all 2 wheelers but have always wanted a scooter. I have been quite pleased with my current bike and going back to a normal motorcycle seems unlikely but you never know...

Anyway nice to meet ya!
Hi Rob
Outstanding
I forgot to mention im a musician as well
Heres a few of my instruments

New Axe and cruise 020 by inuyasha50, on Flickr

New Axe and cruise 021 by inuyasha50, on Flickr

New Guitar 005 by inuyasha50, on Flickr
Yours Hank
Old 01-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #8

Cool here's my main instrument,

Its well over 100 years old and has a lovely tone. I learned to play just about everything for teaching purpose when I was in school for music but I only play the violin or viola when I perform. maybe when we meet in the middle of this country someday we will have to jam...

I too have built a moped saw the pics in there when I was looking for the violin do enjoy. Its on a 1937 Morow frame

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #9

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Cool here's my main instrument,

Its well over 100 years old and has a lovely tone. I learned to play just about everything for teaching purpose when I was in school for music but I only play the violin or viola when I perform. maybe when we meet in the middle of this country someday we will have to jam...

I too have built a moped saw the pics in there when I was looking for the violin do enjoy. Its on a 1937 Morow frame

Hi Rob
Outstanding
Very nice violin and an awesome motorized bike
Heres my motorized bike
Before

New Ride 011 by inuyasha50, on Flickr
After

motor bike8 by inuyasha50, on Flickr
They are a hoot aint they
Yours Hank
Old 01-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #10

I got more compliments on that bike than any other machine I have owned. I had chicks hanging out of windows cheering me on when I rode it. Too bad I moved out of town I would still own it... They are definitely a lot more fun than you would think they should be. Yours turned out well too

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Last edited by scootnwinn; 01-24-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #11

Thumbs Up

Quote:
I got more compliments on that bike than any other machine I have owned. I had chicks hanging out of windows cheering me on when I rode it. Too bad I moved out of town I would still own it... They are definitely a lot more fun than you would think they should be. Yours turned out well too
Hi
Thank you my friend
My next motorbike project will be to motorize my Orange Crate

orange_krate_2 by inuyasha50, on Flickr
Yours Hank
Old 01-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #12

Thumbs Up

Teddy, Father of one, My daughter Kaylee which is 15 months and my pride and joy. I am 29 and live in Staunton Va. I have three scooter two heavy modified and one stock. Besides scooting I like to fish and do anything outdoors.

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers
Old 01-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #13

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy554 View Post
Teddy, Father of one, My daughter Kaylee which is 15 months and my pride and joy. I am 29 and live in Staunton Va. I have three scooter two heavy modified and one stock. Besides scooting I like to fish and do anything outdoors.

Hi Teddy
You have a lovely family, so precious
Yours Hank
Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #14

Good lookin kid teddy looks like she will be a heart breaker.

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Old 01-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #15

Thanks a lot guys

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers