Needless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Needless
Deadman wonderland
http://deadmanwonderland.wikia.com/w...onderland_Wiki
Toriko
http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Toriko_Encyclopedia
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank
Tenchi Muyo is an old favorite of mine, Soul Eater is awesome, but the rest I've never heard of! I'll definitely be checking those out, thanks for the recommendations, Hank!

By the way; I forgot to mention I do music as well; here's a video of me:

The Bass Guitar is what I traded for my Honda Zook

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #17

48, twice divorced English teacher in Mexico. No kids that I know of. I have my own school. I'm a former US Army Infantry buck sergeant but don't look it at all ... not even when I was one. Some said I looked like a little boy playing at being a soldier. After the service, Whittier College (best known as Richard Nixon's alma mater - I roomed in his old room, I was told) accepted me and I graduated in 1992. I have also studied at the University of Copenhagen and the University of Granada (Spain, unfinished PhD). In 1996, I took a job as lecturer in English as a Second Language (ESL) at the University of Baja California, Tecate campus. While there, I also taught English morphology and English phonetics and phonology to current and future English instructors in Tecate and Tijuana. I have also taught Shakespeare on various occasions and am doing so now.

My hobbies include the occult, digital photography (two Nikon D60s with Nikkor prime lenses), and now, GY6 scooters. I'm not a drunk, but I enjoy stouts, Jack, single-malt Scotch, Cinzano, and wine (I have a motorcycle license and could legally drive a cage if I chose to do so). I wander abroad whenever I can scrape enough money together. I love music of all types except most country (I do like Patsy Cline, some Willie Nelson, one Freddy Fender tune, and kd lang), most jazz (I like Billie Holiday), and all reggaeton. I love AC/DC and blues (Robert Johnson), but most closely identify with punk in the form of the Ramones, Sex Pistols, X, and now Le Butcherettes from Guadalajara, Mexico ( ). As a teen, I caught a bunch of shows at the Whiskey A Go-Go on Sunset Strip.

I acquired my first two-wheeled conveyance in March 2011: my current scoot, Ilse, a 2011 Italika WS150 manufactured in China (of course) by Loncin. I had previously rented a scoot in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, and rode that along the Caribbean coast almost the whole way to Panama.

I've learned a whole lot about scoots since joining Scootdawg in October of last year. Folks here are amazing and generous and I couldn't be more appreciative. Now, to begin the task of transferring my bookmarks over.

(Best I can do without resorting to thumbnails: http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...ps675e0468.jpg)

Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment[/SIZE]

Last edited by loncindawg; 01-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #18

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykos23 View Post
Tenchi Muyo is an old favorite of mine, Soul Eater is awesome, but the rest I've never heard of! I'll definitely be checking those out, thanks for the recommendations, Hank!

By the way; I forgot to mention I do music as well; here's a video of me:

The Bass Guitar is what I traded for my Honda Zook
Hi
Outstanding
Very cool
And your most welcome for the recomendations
Another manga/ anime you may find quite amusing is Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bludgeo...el_Dokuro-Chan
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #19

Awesome, Lykos!
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment[/SIZE]
Old 02-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #20

Thumbs Up Hi all!

Joined here from last proboards scootdawg site. Already posted my introduction thread, but decided to post here too. Just to say Hi to all and post a pic of my motorbike project:

1947 Whizzer. It's the real deal, have the ORIGINAL title issued to the original owner. Old picture, have to take a newer one later and post that.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #21

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz001 View Post
Joined here from last proboards scootdawg site. Already posted my introduction thread, but decided to post here too. Just to say Hi to all and post a pic of my motorbike project:

1947 Whizzer. It's the real deal, have the ORIGINAL title issued to the original owner. Old picture, have to take a newer one later and post that.
Hi
Outstanding
Very nice, are you going to do a full restoration?
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank
Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #22

Taz a '47 Whizzer?......TOO COOL!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #23

Nod 1947 Whizzer

Inuyasha, I'm doing a restoration a little bit at a time while I take it to shows, and ride it. There were some things I had to do as they broke, like replace all the spokes with stainless on the front and a different wheel with the same brake(Morrow) on the back. 120 spokes on the back. Added a front brake and Roadmaster springer on the front too when I did the front spokes. Had to replace the rear brake because the brake shoe came thru the hub. General cleanup. Added some Whizzer reproduction/original options. E-Z glide clutch, and combination exhaust/clutch cable holder. Guys on American Pickers would be slobbering all over this one.
1980 Vespa Ciao
1967 Sears Allstate
Do I continue?

"Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose." Janis Joplin 1943-1970