Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old 03-15-2015, 11:56 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderdan09 View Post
My trike arrived yesterday afternoon, and immediately became a "block project." I had lots of help and again today. I took it out for its first spin and I have to admit that it was scary. I now realize that I was fighting the "tipping" while cornering. I think I am going to find a big parking lot and practice turns and accomplish the easy breakin procedures at the same time.

The scooter is built by the DongFang Motor Co, and apparently the third biggest automotive manufacturer in China. It is also in a partnership with Nissan both in Japan and in India. The tryke is called, "Roadrunner." My MSO was shipped this afternoon from CA and I will have everything I need to register in TX.

Now for a couple of questions, where do I find the engine and frame numbers on the tryke. Two, What is the best source for CTV belts and ignition coils. The liturature that came with the bike, did not have a listing for the belt.

As soon as I can figure how to upload a picture you will get to see it.
I had the same problem. I have always riden two wheeled cycles. When I got my 1st Trike (2014) I just automatically tried to lean when I went into the 1st corner. Like you said "scary" Irish

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Tags
mc_d300tkb, scooter, trike