Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Member Reviews & Reports > Scooter Dealers

Old 07-17-2018, 09:15 PM   #1
TaoTao/partskit.com
by TaoTao2018 TaoTao2018 is offline 07-17-2018, 09:15 PM

I've had excellent results with partskit, https://partskit.com/ they used to be EagleATV, and TaoTao's USA web site has a hyperlink to it which to me lends credibility to what they link to.

They have carried all of the specific TaoTao Speedy50 parts I've needed over the years for my 2012 bike, including hard to find CORRECT FITTING body plastics like the headlight shroud and the speedometer shroud that both attach to the tree under the handlebars.

I've recently been ordering parts from them- plastic body parts and others, and they all were perfect fit, shipped quickly. I have no issues at all.

Here's my recent orders thru them, including one from tonight, the one marked "new" is a duplicate/abandoned cart as I went back to add an item and the cart was suddenly empty so I started over.

I also bought a new "crate" 139QMB engine on Amazon to have it for later replacement as needed on my bike that has 6k on it so far, I couldn't pass up the price- $238 with free shipping! They had 10 of them, only 3 left now, that arrived in good condition a few days ago.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 7.jpg (72.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 5.jpg (75.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by TaoTao2018; 07-17-2018 at 09:47 PM..
Views: 4602