Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 50cc - 124cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #1

Doh! 2011 Kingring 50cc JL40QT-4 RPM troubles

Aloha,
Im having abit of trouble with my moped, bought it used though
i did some upgrades in hopes to make it go Faster, purchased a Performance Orange CDI , Performance Variator and some Sliders 4g and 6g, a Prejetted 18mm Carb, and a 1.5k spring and a Orange Performance Coil from Scrappydogscooters.com ( Awesome folks there )

Now my problem lack of power even with out the upgrades, i'll explain, my scooter has the 139qmb engine make by jinlun on the side of the cover, the Bike Revs up alittle slow but Tops out at 4.1k RPM at best, Now Changing out the CDI with the performance one with the unlimted Rev, it Still is at 4.1k rpm, i have the 4g weights in for top RPM testing. but for the life of me i cant pull out any more power in this bike at all, ive Placed in the carb and a New inline filter as the old one was bad new belt because the old one was definaly bad. All my parts come from Excellent sources ( Aka Carb variators

The bike looks like one of these http://www.scooterdepot.us/50cc-4-st...tml#pro_tabs-6

But its made by kingring but thats an exact copy of it down to its looks, Love that its a large frame and 12" tires ect, But it really lacks in the performance department here even with performance stuff on. Does anyone Have any Suggestions or have experience with kingring mopeds ( i cant even access the kingringmotors.com website its down ). Dont know what else to think of, i have friends with mopeds all running the same engines as this one and Stock all Rev much higher and accellerate quicker.

The bike itself runs ok it takes time to get to top speed just around 20-27 at best. So im alittle bit at a confusion here.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Tags
139gmb, jinlun, kingring, rpm