Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound
Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #1

Mack you still have the right to delete your posts here. Why do you have such an issue with this are you being paid for your support. I think not so what are you gaining here? If you support the move you get an upgrade. Most forums I'm on get one every 2 or less years. Not scootdawg we deserve it

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
Mack you still have the right to delete your posts here. Why do you have such an issue with this are you being paid for your support. I think not so what are you gaining here? If you support the move you get an upgrade. Most forums I'm on get one every 2 or less years. Not scootdawg we deserve it
The admin on a Proboards forum ism the only one who can upgrade the forum and Lee was the admin, take a look at what he could ,have done to Scootdawg if he had chose to do so?

This is the new Beta layout of Proboards that 49ccscoot has:

http://49ccscoot.proboards.com/

They have new android phone service along with other new features but the reason you didn't get any of that is because Lee the admin didn't do it so you'll have to ask him why he didn't give you something you think you deserved for free?

Old 01-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
Yes I know I have the right to delete my posts and account but I'm not the one who's complaining about my material, you are.

You post that Proboards doesn't have the right to your material yet you don't see that they didn't do anything with your material, the same man who didn't/wouldn't upgrade Scootdawg did, seems you need to be asking him why he didn't do things right not Proboards?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Closed Thread