Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old 07-17-2018, 08:56 AM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks View Post
I for one, appreciate the time and effort both of you have spent, exposing this crook. You have probably saved a lot of us, from having to deal with this kind of aggravation.

Thanks guys.
Thank you for that, I appreciate your comment of support.
I got a full refund from PayPal and my card issuer a while back, so I no longer have a stake in this there, but I couldn't let this just slide off into the sunset, especially given that I uncovered the fact that Rick/Scrappydogsooter is connected to this "new" RnD Moto business who lied and claimed to me in a Messenger chat and in their BBB response that they only bought inventory and are not the same business, I don't like liars or BS!

If you have a business treat the customers RIGHT and do what's right by them or get out of town!

This situation curiously reminds me of the W.R. Grace Company who owned a vermiculite mine in Libbye Mt that they mined for this rock they made attic insulation out of, they KNEW for decades this mine's rock was contaminated with deadly asbestos and they kept it quiet and exposed millions of people and their employees to it, when the lawsuits started coming in they did the lovely corporate mo fo thing to protect their own behinds and profits- filing for bankruptcy, coming back as a "new" company, and leaving everyone holding the bag for cleanup costs and health problems.

There's little more to add to this at this point unless something new comes along. I will check and see if I posted all of the documents I currently have, I may have missed one or two.
Have a good one!

Login or Register to Remove Ads