Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old 05-28-2017, 07:33 AM   #1

[That's not very nice, he forgot us! :-)]

That is what most do, well in my 10 years or so of being here.

We are the remnants of a once very large community, that shredded itself due to in house fighting over nonsense, and click groups, that fractured into a few different scooter sites.
Once united by the quest for cheap transportation, that then degraded into hateful shit slinging, and ugly hurtful accusations.
There was once huge files for every scooter out there it seemed. Miles of great information, how to videos, and much more, all now gone, and scattered into the various scooter sites.
What a shame really.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapeto View Post
[That's not very nice, he forgot us! :-)]

That is what most do, well in my 10 years or so of being here.

We are the remnants of a once very large community, that shredded itself due to in house fighting over nonsense, and click groups, that fractured into a few different scooter sites.
Once united by the quest for cheap transportation, that then degraded into hateful shit slinging, and ugly hurtful accusations.
There was once huge files for every scooter out there it seemed. Miles of great information, how to videos, and much more, all now gone, and scattered into the various scooter sites.
What a shame really.
Anger is the wind , that blows out the light of the mind! Irish
Old 05-28-2017, 10:35 PM   #3

Interesting that you say you are remnants of a once large community. I got into it with someone from this site on the Zumaforums waaay back. I wish I could remember their user name. Thought to myself "What a bunch of China junk scooter fools." and stayed on my Zuma site. I quickly noticed that the Zuma guys started getting mean and would rip into new members and trash talk each other so I dropped out of their site. I have local friends who are into Zuma's and we dont do any online forums. But your site has always seemed to support others and help noobs with problems without being jerks. So, when I ended up with a weird scooter I figured ScootDawg. Some ride scooters because they have to and some ride them because they love them, but we all RIDE SCOOTERS.

Login or Register to Remove Ads