Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > Forum News, Support & Feedback

Old 01-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
seriously dude did you see the that indicates I was speculating maybe the code doesn't display for you. I'm just saying consideration of others isn't warranted by how often they post we don't know why they don't post or that they aren't reading. Not sure how I offended you I was defending his suggestion is all. So any way back to the scooters Good day sir
Speculating about what others think when you only make comments in a negative way and then wanting to twist it back like you meant nothing harmless is BS.

Your speculation was in reference to your opinion about rudeness and where would you say the rudeness is? Again I know what he thinks about things because he's not shy about telling anyone what he thinks, on the other hand your suggestions were in themselves rude and baseless you don't have a clue to as why he hasn't been around, your comment of rudeness was pointed at the other forum and wasn't merited it is your opinion.

I understand exactly what a smiley code is and I also understand when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and in your case this is the thing.

Also I'm not a dude, show some respect for someone old enough to be your grandfather and went to war to protect your right to run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Big Guy can tell you himself why he hasn't been around and BTW I know why he hasn't, he doesn't need you to defend him with any of your "he was tired of anything" crap.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrryan View Post
Speculating about what others think when you only make comments in a negative way and then wanting to twist it back like you meant nothing harmless is BS.

Your speculation was in reference to your opinion about rudeness and where would you say the rudeness is? Again I know what he thinks about things because he's not shy about telling anyone what he thinks, on the other hand your suggestions were in themselves rude and baseless you don't have a clue to as why he hasn't been around, your comment of rudeness was pointed at the other forum and wasn't merited it is your opinion.

I understand exactly what a smiley code is and I also understand when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and in your case this is the thing.

Also I'm not a dude, show some respect for someone old enough to be your grandfather and went to war to protect your right to run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Big Guy can tell you himself why he hasn't been around and BTW I know why he hasn't, he doesn't need you to defend him with any of your "he was tired of anything" crap.
Hi
Thank you for your service i salute you
Take care and ride safely dear friend and comrade
Yours Hank
Old 01-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #18

Wow you are so right millsc you are brilliant I missed that no sarcasm

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing

Old 01-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #19

Quote:

"Physician heal thyself"

My rudeness comment was directed at the person who was being rude. Don't think you know what I think I will address you properly Professor. Respect is a 2 way street.

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Old 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #20

Quote:
"Physician heal thyself"

My rudeness comment was directed at the person who was being rude. Don't think you know what I think I will address you properly Professor. Respect is a 2 way street.
Then you need to direct your comments to the person who was being rude since your speculation was wide ranged and open to speculation.

Also since you don't have a clue to why he hasn't been around your comment wasn't merited because you don't have a clue as to how Big Guy thinks, again like you said speculating.

Could you not have "speculated" maybe he's took a long vacation, been in Paris having a good time, lost in the desert, etc.

Why the he was tired of the rudeness?

You're right I don't know what you're thinking although when you say things it's pretty clear what you meant but your speculation of why he hasn't been around is you trying to think why someone else is doing and it was in a negative way and "knowing" Big Guy like I do isn't merited either.

I can assure you he's a big boy "literally" and if anyone has been rude to him he can handle it.

See for yourself.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha View Post
Hi
Thank you for your service i salute you
Take care and ride safely dear friend and comrade
Yours Hank
You're welcome Hank.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #22

Quote:
Could you not have "speculated" maybe he's took a long vacation, been in Paris having a good time, lost in the desert, etc.

Why the he was tired of the rudeness?

t=1359566639&v=9142285&[/url]
I said something abut rudeness because someone was being rude. The vow of silence was ridiculous and should have been funny.

Not sure why your gunning for me I don't know you and you seem ready to argue with anything I say. Even harmless gentle hey be nice comments you don't know where this guy has been comments.

Any way I do respect my elders and I can assure you I have never known my grandpa to go off half cocked in public just for the sake of it. If he did my respect for him may be lessened.

I don't want to fight with you sir. I generally say things with my tongue in my cheek no disrespect was meant to big guy. I saw someone who hasn't been around for while told basically "hey I don't care what you think you have no right to make requests" I don't like that what I have seen of big guy seems to be pretty cool and I would like him to stick around. I assure you my intent was noble it's ok if you think otherwise. I have a right to say hey be nice.

Let's leave this for now we can argue about the next one or we can discuss this in private shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone number I bet we have more in common than the differences.

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Old 01-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #23

Quote:
How you know what Big Guy got tired of? He's a personal friend of mine and I talked with him last night. He doesn't have a vow of silence and also rest assured he didn't get tired of rudeness at the other site and will be there too.

Maybe you need to stick to things you know instead of trying to think for others and think about what they may or may not be of anything.

If that is true about Big Guy, then I would think he can speak for himself without your ..... Um.. help.

It would be best if everyone tries to keep this in mind for ALL responses to posts that they may take issue with:

It is OK to attack the IDEA presented in the message, but NOT the poster.

If you are not absolutely positive about something and don't know it as absolute fact, then say "I think that..." or
"maybe" or a similar thing or end each point in the response with "IMO" That way if you are wrong, then it was, after
all just a guess or an opinion.

If you would, please re-read the responder's message. You will see he was in fact merely opining.

And opinions are fine as long as they are not intentionally offensive or provocative in an inflammatory way.

just my 2 good sense
"Darkside" Honda Reflex.
"Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."

Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me
Old 01-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #24

Pissed

Quote:
I saw someone who hasn't been around for while told basically "hey I don't care what you think you have no right to make requests"

^^^^^^directed at me^^^^^^^

i have been using red for most of the years i have been on this and other forum
and i dont care if you post a 100 times a day like you do
or once year like i pointed out

SO i dont care if you or anybody likes it

is it Fing rude of you to ask me to change to suit you????? i think so
That would be like asking you to change to suit me

I HAVE TO CHANGE TO SUIT YOU

RUDE , RUDE, RUDE, RUDE

2008 Shanghai Schenke Motorcycle Company LTD
model # SL-15021B
added extra turn signals, brake lights on the trunk
saddle bags and a windshield
67 mph top speed ALL STOCK
verified by PSP

"Hillary in 2016"

Old 01-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrilee View Post
^^^^^^directed at me^^^^^^^

i have been using red for most of the years i have been on this and other forum
and i dont care if you post a 100 times a day like you do
or once year like i pointed out

SO i dont care if you or anybody likes it

is it Fing rude of you to ask me to change to suit you????? i think so
That would be like asking you to change to suit me

I HAVE TO CHANGE TO SUIT YOU

RUDE , RUDE, RUDE, RUDE
I didn't ask.

It used to be called common courtesy to think of others before yourself. I missed the memo on it being rude to ask others to accommodate you but it's noted now I will pass it on to the ADA

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #26

Quote:
I said something abut rudeness because someone was being rude. The vow of silence was ridiculous and should have been funny.

Not sure why your gunning for me I don't know you and you seem ready to argue with anything I say. Even harmless gentle hey be nice comments you don't know where this guy has been comments.

Any way I do respect my elders and I can assure you I have never known my grandpa to go off half cocked in public just for the sake of it. If he did my respect for him may be lessened.

I don't want to fight with you sir. I generally say things with my tongue in my cheek no disrespect was meant to big guy. I saw someone who hasn't been around for while told basically "hey I don't care what you think you have no right to make requests" I don't like that what I have seen of big guy seems to be pretty cool and I would like him to stick around. I assure you my intent was noble it's ok if you think otherwise. I have a right to say hey be nice.

Let's leave this for now we can argue about the next one or we can discuss this in private shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone number I bet we have more in common than the differences.
I said something abut rudeness because someone was being rude

Where? Who? Why did you speculate his absence as someone being rude? How could you know?

have seen of big guy seems to be pretty cool and I would like him to stick around.

Then just say Hi and glad to have you, don't try to think for someone you don't even know.

Any way I do respect my elders and I can assure you I have never known my grandpa to go off half cocked in public just for the sake of it.

So that's where you got this?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #27

Quote:
I didn't ask.

It used to be called common courtesy to think of others before yourself. I missed the memo on it being rude to ask others to accommodate you but it's noted now I will pass it on to the ADA

its not rude to ask others to accommodate you ?

oh ok sir im sorry sir, ill do whatever everyone else wants me to do,

not
im not a business that has to accommodate you, by law

do you ever ask anyone with lets say a wild child when u r in ur fav fast food joint to leave to accommodate your right to not all that noise

but u do think its all right to askme to change to accommodate you
thats double standards i think

2008 Shanghai Schenke Motorcycle Company LTD
model # SL-15021B
added extra turn signals, brake lights on the trunk
saddle bags and a windshield
67 mph top speed ALL STOCK
verified by PSP

"Hillary in 2016"

Old 01-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #28

I didn't ask direct your comments at the OP please. I'm done here

- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #29

.............* peep *...........

Hello.... did anyone read my prior post?
If not, then I THINK it would be a good
idea. And please try to take the ideas
presented there into consideration.
"Darkside" Honda Reflex.
"Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."

Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me
Old 01-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #30

Hi
http://www.scootdawg.net/showthread.php?t=52678
Do try to play nice together, ... please
take care ands ride safely
Yours Hank