Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Free Classifieds > Wanted

Old 03-18-2014, 10:38 AM   #1

WTB header pipe.

Looking for a header pipe for a 150cc. Cheapest on eBay is $25
Shipped. Not bad, but was looking for cheaper if someone had one laying around.

Thanks,
Daniel.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #2

It depends on what diameter the muffler is that you are using..60-88-100-110 or 125mm.. I take it your header pipe rusted or cracked?.. You can't beat $25.00 shipped on Ebay. Cause even when I buy them from my wholesaler it costs $14.95 just to ship. The shipping is what costs on the them due to shape and size..
Old 03-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #3

No muffler, the 150 I bought has a pit bike exhaust, and where it turns to come out from under the scooter, they cut it off and welded it. It just sticks straight out the side, I love the pipe, it sounds great, but it looks stupid where it is...
I know shipping is a lot of the price, just figured if check and see If I could get one cheaper. My 50cc was stolen a week ago, I was selling it to find the repairs of my 150cc.

Daniel

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxguy667 View Post
No muffler, the 150 I bought has a pit bike exhaust, and where it turns to come out from under the scooter, they cut it off and welded it. It just sticks straight out the side, I love the pipe, it sounds great, but it looks stupid where it is...
I know shipping is a lot of the price, just figured if check and see If I could get one cheaper. My 50cc was stolen a week ago, I was selling it to find the repairs of my 150cc.

Daniel
Hi Daniel
So sorry to hear about your scoot getting stolen, I've had 2 of my small scoots stolen in the past couple of years so know how you must feel right now
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank
Old 03-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #5

Thanks Hank, it really sucks. But the 150 is getting an alarm and lock on the disc brake. Can't afford this to happen again, sorry to hear of your losses as well. Some people just can't accept working for the things they want, they would rather just steal it.

Daniel