Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Member Reviews & Reports > Scooter Dealers

Old 08-03-2017, 11:22 AM   #1
Fusion Cycles Virginia Beach, VA
by sc00ter sc00ter is offline 08-03-2017, 11:22 AM

So, about Fusion Cycles... They are at the corner(ish) of Military Highway and Indian River road (on Indian River) next to Icon Cycles. Small shop with a large selection. Carry quality new brands plus used scooters and a few motorcycles. Keep the showroom clean and organized and they have a shop dog! I love visiting the dog when dropping in! Anyways, review. I like and trust them. The staff seem to know the products and are very helpful. They also sell t-shirts, accessories and riding gear, so you can buy a ride, bling and gear all in one stop. No high pressure sales and upfront about pricing. Have also used their shop for my bbk and it has held together with no issues AND I double checked that all the covers and such were correct-they were! Have been to one open house and it was fun. One of the mechanics tries to organize ride outs but rain stopped the one I went on and Im to lazy to commit to other rides. So if your ever in the area drop in and check them out! Highly recommended buy a long time scooter owner.

Views: 5728
Old 12-12-2017, 12:47 AM   #2

Well, I no longer own a Adly product and have yet to go back to the dealership it came from for anything, Fusion Cycles. I got back into old Yamaha 2 strokes and spin my own wrenches, so I cannot remark on any follow-up service or any after sales issues. The last time I went by the shop (Monday, Dec. 11th) they were still open.