Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Old 11-07-2015, 07:07 AM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosgt View Post
No Sir, you do NOT need Canbus, and that is NOT what I recommended.
These are amazing if they will fit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-T10-12V-S...-/331633861590

I use them in both my bikes, and they are fantastic. They are the brightest I have found. You do NOT have to worry about blinding people with a T10 LED. Not even close.

As far as the headlights, they are about the same as standard H4 automotive bulbs, just lower wattage. I had them in a People S 250 and they worked fine. If they are dim you probably have an electrical problem.
My first bike was a Benelli Andretti M50. China junk all the way.
Hey bro, ill check that link, I took your advice and was looking on brightest led site and I liked how the can bus 5 looked as its black and I was just trying to splash my own personal.prefrence on your advice, hope I didn't offend you, I really appreciate your help so far man!

So the can bus wont fit? Or you think they're just not bright enough? These bulbs dont need to be super bright they just need to replace the standard 194 incandescent bulbs that are old, from 2009.

The HS1 are the high beam in this bike, so if I need extra visibility I hit a switch and both the 194's and the HS1 cut on, that's what I meant by blinding people.

As far as I know I'm hoping its just old bulbs, they're all factory from 2009, no other light/electrical problems so ill try new bulbs and I guess if they're dim too ill look at the R/R.

Only.problem with the ones you originally suggested is idk if they'll fit in my bike, they're really long. I'll try to get some measurements today and see if I cab make it fit, because being bright on a scoot isn't a bad idea at all.

Thanks again brother.

Login or Register to Remove Ads