Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 3-Wheeled Scooters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2017, 07:34 AM   #1

Doh! IceBear 50cc trike help

Hi,
Bought a new IceBear 50cc trike from Mega Motor Madness back in February. It's sat most that time due to not running, got 6 miles on it. I actually own a scooter shop, but this bike has me baffled. Originally the fuel pump was leaking which was replaced via warranty. Next the carb bowl drain screw came out, an oversite on my part during pdi. Having replaced that it started up and ran about 15 minutes and I did a quick ride. Shut it off, 15 minutes later it would start, run a few seconds, then die. It did that for several starting attempts then stopped starting at all. Checked spark, good, replaced plug, drained tank put in fresh gas. Checked to make sure fuel pump was working. Replaced carburetor with new one off the shelf, still won't run. Hoping someone knows something I may be missing that's maybe specific to IceBear.

Update.. Spoke with the dealer and will try the suggestions! We'll see where it goes.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by wildun; 05-23-2017 at 02:45 PM.