Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Old 05-07-2016, 04:04 AM   #1

Tao Tao 150 Evo front turn signal problem

I'm wondering if anyone knows why the front turn signal lights are inoperative when the rear ones are just fine.
I had to replace the steering head which entailed having to move the instrument cluster out of the way. When I put everything back together is when I noticed the front turn signals were not working any more. I've tried tracing the wires and it looks like the wires run down towards the back of the scooter. I haven't completely traced the wires because I don't want to end up damaging the wire harness.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
And btw, does any one know where to get a repair manual for the ATM 150-A Evo?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-07-2016, 02:25 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedidit View Post
I'm wondering if anyone knows why the front turn signal lights are inoperative when the rear ones are just fine.
I had to replace the steering head which entailed having to move the instrument cluster out of the way. When I put everything back together is when I noticed the front turn signals were not working any more. I've tried tracing the wires and it looks like the wires run down towards the back of the scooter. I haven't completely traced the wires because I don't want to end up damaging the wire harness.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
And btw, does any one know where to get a repair manual for the ATM 150-A Evo?
Can't help with the manual except to try a search on your computer. If you think that you have a BAD wire , I keep a few wires in my tool box with an alligator clip on each end. That way you can bypass a complete section of wire & still have a connection.Irish