Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > Authorized Sponsors > Valley Scooters

Old 01-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #1

Thumbs Up Parts Cheap

Hi everybody,

I am expecting a container load of parts in really soon but have very little space to put them in. Therefore I am trying to sell off a bunch of parts FAST. All of the parts listed on my clearance page of my parts website I will make you a fantastic deal on if you take a bunch of them. They are already priced super low but I will do even better for my friends on the forum if they help me out in return. There is mostly stuff for 50cc and 150cc scoots but also have some parts for the Roketa MC54 250cc scoots mixed in. Most of the stuff on there is stuff you use every day. Just go here http://www.valleyscooterparts.com/clanddepade.html pick what you want and give me a call and I will work something out for you.

I also have a bunch of body panels for the BO9 models, the Motorino Allegro style (basic chinese scooter), and the Motorino Classico style scoots. These are mostly available because they are colors we no longer carry due to switch in mfg. So colors do not match our new models and cannot keep them all in stock. The retro style (classico) ones are just available cheap because I double ordered last time and have way too many taking up space I need for the new helmets and gloves comming in. I will make you a fantastic deal on these body plastics too if you help me make some room.

I need to do this in the next 2-3 weeks or so. After that they will have to go into DEEEP storage in a building I rarely enter. (too many wasps in there and not very comfortable) So if you have any interest please get back to me really soon. Again this is a deal you will not find anywhere else, just price some of these plastics from BMS and you will see.

thanks a lot, John Dikov 203-500-0960
www.valleyscooterparts.com
www.valleyscootersdealers.com
203-500-0960

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #2

thanks